Sunday 14 October 2012

Playing catch up

Been away for a well earned break but struggling to meet my 12 Things commitments at work, partly due to work load but also NHS IT - I guess it could be browser version, but haven't got the time or energy to fight it at the moment.

I enjoyed learning about blogs in Thing 1 but I'm not sure we'll use it at work as we have a good Intranet and web site. I can see the personal use potential - in fact on our hols we met a lovely couple from Australia making a really important trip and they had set up a blog to record their journey, thoughts and memories.

Anyway off to finish the tasks required for Thing 2 - I did manage to set up google reader at work and link to a couple of RSS feeds. Will report back later if anyone is reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment