Sunday 14 October 2012

Thing 2 complete

Luckily it didn't take me too long to finish off Thing 2.

We already have a twitter account and use it to promote items from the professional literature specific to the interests at Papworth Hospital. It is @pwlibrary and I hope you will consider following us. I tend to do most of the tweets at present and found it interesting to check out Tweet Archive and it confirms that the majority of our tweets are done from a mobile source - my iPad.

We have recently started using and promoting Journal TOCS since the demise of Zetoc. We offer a short hand holding session to get people set up and we have also encouraged some of our recipients of the paper based service to move over. I think we'll need to evaluate this to ensure that an e-service really is better than paper.

Have enjoyed Things 1 and 2 and thanks to all for arranging this. I can enjoy the rest of my Sunday knowing that I am really up to date in at least one thing in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment